Building on a legacy
Established in 1838, the Narragansett Boat Club is one of the oldest rowing clubs in the United States. Located on the Seekonk River in Providence, RI, the club has served as an ambassador to the rowing community for over 170 years.
Having just completed a redesign of their logo, the Narragansett Boat Club wanted to create an entirely new brand experience for their website with the user in mind. We created a website that can be used by both members and non-members, and delivered a platform for the Narragansett Boat Club to grow and foster future rowing enthusiasts for years to come.
Create an entirely new online experience for the Narragansett Boat Club with core functionality that would serve two distinct audiences: non-members & current members.
- Complete redesign of exiting website to create a new brand experience
- New website should be more user-friendly
- New website should have same experience on mobile as desktop
- Key information for Non-Members & Members is easy to find & access
- Website is easily updated by club staff to keep members informed of the latest club news & policies